Thursday, July 26, 2012

Leave Your Heat Anchored in Dust (OOTD)


I warned you, didn't I? After staring at lust-worthy photos of gorgeous styles involving Litas for days on end, I was about to go insane unless I got my very own pair. Fortunately, Ebay is extremely kind to designer knockoffs. They're like friends with benefits.
Please excuse the dark circles- 5 hours of sleep is not kind.

I love these cream ones~ They're so gorgeous and feminine! I'd love to pair them with lace tights and frilly ankle socks.
For some reason (maybe it's my sister's wacky camera) a lot of photos came out hazy. It's only like 79 degrees!
Aaaaanyways. I'm off to my Japanese class (3 and a half hours of torture because I already know the stuff they're teaching and I have the attention span of a caffeinated squirrel).
Love you all~
---Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment