Friday, July 20, 2012

At Lightspeed Can We Last for Long? (OOTD)


Summer move forward and stitch me the fabric of fall
Wrap life in the brilliance of death to humble us all


How sweet is the day
I'm craving a darkness
As I sit tucked away with my back to the wall


Summer move forward and leave your heat anchored in dust
Forgotten him, cheated him, painted illusions of lust
Now language escape, fugitive of forgiveness
Leaving as trace only circles of rust
~Drought (Vienna Teng)

Floral bodycon dress- Forever21
Floral boots- Dr. Martens
Hat- Forever21
Bracelet- thrifted

I'm so happy I learned how to do a bridge! And lookbook.nu is a frightening thing. It will worm its way into your brain and make it do funny things, like ordering a pair of Lita ripoffs. I didn't do something so ridiculous Oh yes, I did. They'll be here sometime next week, and then I'll have lots of fun proving to skeptics that I can handle myself in 5.25 inch heels. Pointe prepares you for that sort of thing, you know.
---Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment