I can't wait for cooler weather! Jewel tones, tights, fluffy socks, cozy knitted sweaters, hot cocoa... all those lovely, quintessential fall/winter staples. That's why, when my mom had to go to Macy's, I tagged along, determined to do at least a little damage to my wallet in the pursuit of something autumn-y. I was not disappointed.
Knee socks (particularly in argyle) look so British. I no longer despise England, of course, after researching my family tree and discovering that I am, in fact, part English, but sometimes it's difficult to reconcile former contempt with present acceptance. I love the luxurious color of the deep burgundy/eggplant socks, and the argyle socks look preppy and crisp.
I also picked up a Shiseido concealer. I would normally never even consider buying such expensive cosmetics, but my sister wanted to use up the balance on her Macy's card and thus I justified the purchase to myself. It is divinely creamy and blends like a dream! High-end products are so different from drugstore brands (with an exception in the case of mascara).
Anyways, thank you for reading~
xoxo
Sunny

No comments:
Post a Comment