Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mini Review: Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

Ahh, concealer. How I love your ability to make me look awake, even if I feel like a zombie. c: I love, love, LOVE my Shiseido cream concealer, but unless I've primed/blotted/set with powder it sinks into the fine lines under my eyes. D: Tragic, but it's still the best concealer ever.
HOWEVER. I am very, very lazy. So I was looking for a less creamy concealer so I could just swipe it on and go (8 am classes, anyone?). Enter Maybelline's Fit Me concealer.
(And their marketing is so effective- now I feel incomplete not owning the rest of the line. ._. Words fail me, Maybelline).


The lip gloss-esque doe foot applicator is an epic idea but vaguely unhygienic.




My hand is darker than my face, lolol. It doesn't actually give me reverse panda eyes (Dream Lumi Touch, I'm looking at you).

This is in the shade 10, which is darker than 15 because Maybelline had a major logic fail. The consistency is quite thin, but medium coverage, which is nice because it doesn't feel like you're actually wearing anything. I just dab it on with the applicator and blend it with my fingers (which defeats the whole purpose of the applicator but I loathe rules, obviously). The only cons are the price (it was around $10 for the tube, which really isn't all that big) and the unhygienicness (it's a word now, dictionary. Suck it.) of the applicator.
It's easy to find your match, it's a nice blendable concealer, and it works wonders on dark circles, so I'd say you definitely ought to pick one up. c:

Xoxo,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment