Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Haul: Target + Daiso and FOTD

Hello! Terribly sorry, I haven't blogged in forever. My life has been quite uneventful lately, and thus today's post will just be a quick haul. I rarely go to Target, but when I do I always pick up something nice! As for Daiso... I don't think it's possible to go there and not buy anything! ^ ^"


Absolutely adorable earbuds from Daiso


Peach green tea from Daiso (it's really good!)

Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam foundation in 200 Creamy Natural

John Frieda Brilliant Brunette moisturizing shampoo
 I've been eyeing both the shampoo and the foundation for a very long time, so I finally caved and bought them. Expect reviews soon!

And here's a little FOTD I did with my 88 palette. You can see why hooded eyelids are annoying! Anyone with hooded eyelids has to shade all the way up to the browbone for any shadow to be visible once their eyes are open. -_- Forget all that gorgeous crease work- it's totally useless! (Yes, I do have a very odd bone structure).



Thank you for reading~
xoxo Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment