Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just In Time For Summer

Moved from Wordpress to Blogger! :) I'm going to keep my Wordpress and all its archived posts, but I much prefer Blogger's layout, and it is quite a bit more convenient, as many of the blogs I follow are on Blogger.
Anyways, as it's summer and I've been going in to school (because even online classes require in-person finals... =_=) dressing a bit more nicely is not an option. I can hardly show up in my pajamas!










These are some of my favorite coordinates~ I love my Dr. Martens to death, but it's getting a bit too warm for them. Ditto for the cropped owl sweater AND the coral bodycon dress. ;A; Even my hair, as you can see clearly, loathes the heat! I miss spring... I'm melting into a puddle as I'm typing this, after being squashed into my sister's greenhouse of a room to paint her walls kermit-green and egg-yolk-yellow with ammonia-scented paint. Nope, not bitter at all. What could have possibly given you such an idea? ;)
On another note, I'm seriously turning into a Forever21 junkie. Everything pictured hails from that glorious store, minus the heels, boots and ring. Seriously. It may be one of the ultimate symbols of consumerism America, but a plethora of trendy, cute designs + wallet-friendly prices = pure LOVE, at least in my book. Particularly since I need to look about three years older than I actually am, so as not to garner attention on a college campus.
Love you all~
Sunny

4 comments:

  1. Omg, your outfits *.* J'ADORE <3
    I'm not sure which to comment on, since they're all so awesome ^^" Oh, I didn't know you wear glasses! You look really pretty in them! :)
    I, too, am hopelessly in love with my doc martens <3 I have the velveteen variety passed down to me from my sister, they are so comfy and fun to wear~
    And I love how the blogs are organized on here; they feel a lot less...chaotic? than Wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! ^ ^ I'm so glad you like them~ And yeah, my vision is truly dreadful. But for some reason, glasses don't help (in fact, these actually make the world look all dull and fuzzy) so I don't usually bother. :P I love them though, they have all these miniscule laser cut-outs on the top and sides!
      YAY! A fellow Doc Martens addict! <3 They are really comfy, and can be either edgy or cute! I've never seen velveteen ones, they sound AWESOME.
      Chaotic is a good word! Blogspot is just so simple and straightforward, and easy to customize (I love the fact that you can change the default fonts!)

      Delete
    2. I HAD a reply to this (after insistently proving to the computer I'm not a robot), but there was an error in posting it and now the comment is gone! :( I'm truly sorry! Anyway, it was mainly just me rambling about how I used to want glasses as a kid (they make people look so scholarly!) and docs love ^^" In terms of Blogspot, I'm beyond ready to make the switch, just have to wait until Eq on the Lit is done. After that, I might do a "spinoff" type blog, or try something completely new. I could also continue EotL. Do you have any opinion on that? Advice is greatly appreciated~

      Delete
  2. So pretty! And yes, if there was a Forever21 god, I would worship at their feet.
    And I'll change the link on my site so that it leads to this blog when you click on Dreams of Mynt. :)

    ReplyDelete